Today was a little interesting. I was out with some of my friends and we were going to continue our evening so I told them I had to stop by Sir's house before going out because I needed my spanking for the evening. So we got to Sir's place and they decided they wanted to come in and watch. I wasn't going to complain it wasn't really going to make any difference.
He hit me while they watched and I think cringed a little but it's what I do so they weren't too surprised.
As far as my reflection on the past year today is months 7 & 8. I those were another couple of fun months as in August I got a surprise when I went to go visits boyfriend but around this time it was a little difficult because Sir and I were both very busy and not finding time together so I was struggling but making it through. It wasn't bad just weird because I was accustomed to talking to Sir and seeing him at least regularly if not frequently. But Sir was wonderful to me by letting me out with my boyfriend when I went to visit him! Which was a surprise but a wonderful one!
No comments:
Post a Comment