Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 342

Today has been a nice day busy enough to keep my mind off of chastity but not so buy that I totally forgot about it. Unfortunately I'm still out with friends and so my picture this evening will have to wait. Trust me I tried to steal a picture in the bathroom but that was a no go unfortunately. I will have to endure the punishment of not posting my picture on time but I will not have my post be late too.

I will be ready to get back in to the steelheart the daily routine is so much easier and it's so much simpler overall.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried to pee a time or two in my sundry cages mostly ending up with pee all over the place ... except for the CB6000S ... I could pull back on it and get my pisshole lined up with the CB opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have the same issue with a few devices, but I have the best luck with my steel heart. Though I feel like it's always coming out the top, the small hole at the bottom keeps it contained. :)

    ReplyDelete