Today I switched back in to the CB 6k and well yes it's comfortable but I miss the Steelheart.
The Steelheart is the most comfortable and easiest device I've worn. While it is more difficult to clean out I have figured out a way to clean it properly which I discussed previously (on Day 296 and 298). And though that is more work, I find that it only needs to be done about every other day. As for lube or lotion though I about once a week lotion up around the device just to prevent breakdown from happening. Which is about how frequently I shave around the device to keep from pulling hairs.
I also find that peeing in the Steelheart is more convenient than in the CB 6k. When I was sitting down to piss today I did and it made a big mess because the hole is so wide. There is just something very simple and easy feeling about the Steelheart in design and use.
But until I return I'll be in this:
Looks beautiful.
ReplyDelete