Lately I feel like I haven't been putting as much into this blog as I wanted. It's not that I'm not putting some fun stuff on it and putting effort in to it. I have found though that I want to wait until the end of the day to post and then I get distracted and end up with 20 minutes to post or trying to squeeze it in while I'm out with friends or on a train ride somewhere. But I'm hoping to try to write some posts earlier in the day and either put them up or save them until I can add things from the whole day.
I also have contemplated writing them and saving them for when I start another blog (or at least I'm planning on it). With writing my own blog I have started reading many others and really enjoy the topics and information people are putting out there about the kink community and the many intricacies and issues that are out there. I certainly do not attempt to proclaim I'm an expert, but I think I have a unique perspective. So after this blog comes to a close at the end of my year of chastity be on the look out for another one from me.
Oh yes and I got my spanking today the 6 plus a couple extras just for good measure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment