Today was fun, I was a bit nervous about it, but I enjoyed it. I will have to say I didn't think much about my chastity though because I had my rubber shirt on all day. But I had fun as always when I got to work on my boyfriends cock. Chastity always makes me focus on whatever cock I get to have fun with, but with my boyfriend it's even a bit more so.
Today in my rubber was nice. At first I was a bit nervous about wearing it out in public, but I had it on under my hoodie and it was okay. After about 20 minutes I completely forgot about and though nothing of it. A couple times It would get cold and I would notice, but it didn't really seem that anyone else did or if they did not a single person said anything.
That facial hair looks good on you!
ReplyDelete