Something is nice about going to work and having things normal, even if my PA was jingling inside of the device all day long! Part of it was slightly embarrassing but also slightly thrilling. While sometimes I don't think about being in chastity much, the little jingle every once and a while is a fun little reminder.
On Thursday I fly out to go see my boyfriend and I'm excited about it, but not excited about going back into a different device. I have to say this steel device is the best one I've ever worn and to go back would just be unfortunate. But I don't really want to travel with a steel device. I've already had my one side room search with the TSA I'd really like to not go through that again. (That wasn't until I'd already flown with acrylic devices a number of times and the reason I got searched was not due to chastity, but either way I don't want to risk it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment