So today in the shower I realized I have less than a month left! I don't know how I didn't figure out that yesterday was a month until my release. I can tell I'm getting pretty horny though which is fine, and should make for a lot of fun coming up. I know that every day I'm aching to get something in my hole. I don't usually get around to it with the things going on and having a roommate and such, but I'm planning on doing some damage to my hole tomorrow while I have a little free time and I can't wait!
I do miss having my cock a bit right now. At one point today I really wanted to just get off really quickly and feel good but I continue to wait. I'm totally okay with that and enjoy it when I get the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment