Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 355

Merry Christmas!!  I hope you all had a wonderful day with your friends and family.  I got the chance to spend it with Sir his boyfriend and another one of our friends.  It was a very nice time, but of course just because it was Christmas I didn't get out of anything.  I still got my spankings but my christmas present was Sir just used his hand.  It was a very nice surprise.

I also had my hour of play today which was a lot of fun.  I have this dildo that I enjoy playing with, but I seem to always forget it has a suction cup on it.  Well today I threw it on a chair suctioned nice and tight and enjoyed it for quite a while tonight then got my fingers up my hole a little too!



No comments:

Post a Comment