Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 347

Well I didn't hurt too bad today from yesterdays caning.  I definitely felt the marks on me though while driving down to my folks place today.  It was more of a dull constant thing though which was manageable.  The marks still show bright red on my legs though I certainly don't want to be getting a physical for a while or I'll have some awkward questions to answer for the doctor. :)

My chastity as usual is no big deal around my parents it's completely unnoticeable to them.  I do pay a little more attention to the amount of clicking the device does while I'm here because though they wouldn't ask it's something I don't want to worry about them asking about.  But I'm going to be a good boy and play with myself tomorrow because I certainly don't need any more beatings on top of the daily ones I'm already getting now.  I brought all the supplies I should need, lube, dildo and a douche.  Though it doesn't always come through the Boy Scouts did teach me to be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment