Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 361

Today was lots of fun! We enjoyed lots of time just relaxing but I also got fisted and single tail whipped for the first time. Both were awesome experiences! Fisting I'm always a fan of as you most likely know.

The single tail whip I was very excited to try. I've been interested in it for a while. And after being flogged, spanked, caned, etc I figured I would really enjoy it. I can say I sure did enjoy the whipping. I can't say exactly how intense it was for a whipping but it was an wonderful experience. It's different form all of the other impact play experiences I've had. As the whip hit there is a very intense stinging feeling, but soon after it disappeared. While the harder ones stayed longer, it was different in the way that the whip didn't hit as quickly which makes it a very different experience. But in any fashion here is a picture from after the event.


2 comments:

  1. Awww, what happened to the "SPANK ME"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spank me unfortunately rubbed off with showers and such. And because of poor planning between me and my boyfriend we didn't get to the party with a sharpie. :(

    ReplyDelete