Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 349

So I was driving home today and I had to piss real bad but couldn't stop which isn't usually a problem I've always got a bottle laying around the car.  Of course I've never tried this with a chastity device... But with this device having a central hole where I piss from I figured I could make it work.  I found a bottle in the car and went for it, and surprisingly it worked out well I didn't get a picture of it actually happening, but here's what I had going.


Oh yeah and don't worry I found Sir after I got back and got my beating for the day. He switched it up from the cane and used his favorite rubber paddle which I was not expecting so the first hit definitely shocked me and hurt a little bit more than I expected.  It also feels completely different and made my ass pretty sore but it's feeling better now, but still a little sore. 

Also a friend of mine Sparky posted a very interesting blog post today about pain and developing a tolerance at the NoSafeWord blog. I think there is a lot of truth to it.  I know that I have a very talented Sir who built up my tolerance pretty much as he described in his post.  Without that I know that my punishments that I get (more like the immediate intense hits) would be much worse and less enjoyable (in their own odd way).  But I have to say the build up is a wonderful process that does develop a connection and allows the top to push the bottom to their limits and then some.  I think that the key point brought up is trust.  Trust in my Sir and some of the other people I play with allows me to have an awesome time with spankings, floggings and other forms of impact.  But I'd recommend taking a look at the post it does a much better job of explaining this than I do.

P.S.  I posted the video from yesterday on yesterdays post.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you pulled over to the side of the road to take that piss and didn't do it while driving with the other hand. Too many wrecks are caused by people fiddling with their cell phones; "fiddling with his dick" wouldn't look good in a police accident report.

    ReplyDelete