So as I said yesterday I had a wonderful time with a new friend. It was a very long session which was very enjoyable for me. It started with a long spanking session which was new for me. Typically with Sir it last for a while, but nowhere near the hour or so I think we were going for. I started over his knee with my shorts on, then soon those came off and soon after that the underwear came off. My ass was already a little warm as I lay bare assed across his knee. He alternated cheeks in many different rhythms, rarely going incredibly hard, but changing speed and rhythm. Soon he had me completely naked and strapped into the spanking bench where he continued to spank my ass turning it a nice bright red. As he went though he started hitting harder and harder still changing sides and speed frequently. He would take short breaks to massage my body and relax me a bit before torturing my ass again, sometimes playing with my hole. :)
Soon though he was starting to finish up and the harder hits were coming one after another until he said "six more" and I counted them out as they came each one leaving an intense sting on my ass.
After a bit of recovery for me and my ass and let his arm relax he strapped me down to the bondage table for some electro, but before he hooked me up it was time to torture me a little. He used a nice cloth to relax me but get me a little excited for what was to come next. But then he pulled out a pin prick wheel and I was not shocked by it, but it was the first time I had really felt it as intensely. Each prick was so pointy it was a if it was brand new and every other one I'd had used on me was dulled and ancient.
He used this on me incessantly making me squirm about on the table! After he had enjoyed watching me squirm enough he started hooking up the electrodes, one around the base of my cock, one in my ass, and two on my legs. I've never had that many electrodes put on me but I couldn't imagine that making it unpleasurable. As he started up everything was very nice and relaxing, my cock and ass were feeling like they were getting massaged, and then he turned on the legs and the intensity escalated quickly! It was a nice feeling, but my momentary hope of getting my cock massaged to orgasm quickly went out the window. With each pulse of the electricity my legs would tense and then my cock and and hole would get their shock. It was rhythmic, but definitely wasn't massaging any more it was jerking me around. After one set had run its course the next setting came with a little more intensity. Each one making driving me a little bit crazier. Soon it was INTENSE, I was able to handle the beginning of the new setting, but then it would build to the end where I was squirming and trying to sit up against the straps holding me down. As it was getting to the point where I could barely stand it he said once more and started it up. Each pulse more intense than the last pushing me to the edge. After the last pulse went through I laid back down relaxed and feeling wonderful!
I couldn't have asked for much better I'm still feeling the effects of that time and a very happy boy! :)
I'm enjoying your blog. Can't imagine going a whole year locked in. More power to you!
ReplyDeleteIn general, how do guys who don't know your situation react when they get you in the playroom and discover you're locked in?
That's a really good question I'm glad you asked, but typically it's something that we discuss early in the process. When I start talking to guys it's not the first thing I tell them about because I don't want to scare them off too quickly. I do want to tell them before I meet them though as I have not told a guy once when I was going for a simple blow and go hook up and when he asked me to take off my clothes I did and he freaked out just a bit. But typically as long as it doesn't impede the other guy getting off they just look at me funny and go on with things like normal.
ReplyDelete