So today it seemed like I was obsessed with it, watching some videos on xtube with guys covering themselves in piss and then jacking off. It made me want to be get pissed on while I jacked off, but the the latter certainly wasn't going to happen so I decided to make the other happen.
I put on my rubber shorts and laid in the tub to fill up my shorts and enjoy it. But of course I couldn't get myself to piss (I was on a time crunch before class.) so I stood up and felt a little moving around so I drained my bladder of what it had but so wanted my shorts full of piss. So all day at school I've been drinking water non stop and filling my bladder.
As soon as I got home I pulled on my rubber shorts and got in the tub. I waited a moment for the piss to flow and slowly I could feel the shorts fill with piss soon over flowing coming out the bottoms and I was loving every moment. Still wanting to pull out my cock and give it the attention it so craves but feeling a little better like I can stick it out a little longer.
From earlier this afternoon, it just felt good to be in a little rubber...
Who would have known pissing your shorts was so fun!
Empty shorts waiting for piss....
Shorts filled with piss quite nicely bulging a little bit...
And after enjoying the it for a bit eventually I had to dump it out and go to bed...
But it just kept coming out, apparently I'd been storing up a lot. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment