Sunday, September 18, 2011
Day 256
Today was good for the most part, and imagine that many of my posts will be like this one for a while. I am so busy with work and school I barely have the time to be horny even if I wanted to be. I can tell that it's still in the back of my mind though as when I do have any free time I immediately think about cock and playing. I think the immediate fun that I don't rarely get to have is starting to get to me a little bit. I really enjoy the occasional random get together with a buddy to have some fun. That's not happening as often as I'd like and I'm starting to notice it's impact. I'll survive, but it will definitely make things a little more difficult. Perhaps I'll figure out how to fit some blow-and-go's into my life to take the edge off, but until then I'll just let the horny build and see what happens. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment