Friday, September 2, 2011
Day 240
Penis, penis, penis. There is just something about it that I can't get enough of. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I cant get to mine so I really enjoy looking at and touching others, but even when I wasn't locked up I loved penis this much. I'm doing better at finding ways to keep my mind off of my cock on days when I have less to do, but it's still proving to be a bit of a challenge. Whenever I have down time my mind immediately goes to sex or my cock. I don't think it's that uncommon, but it does feel very intense and more overwhelming I think when in chastity. Because when I'm out I know that I can release sexual tension whenever I need to. That little bit of knowledge seems to help oddly enough, and knowing that I can't do that means I'm that much hornier and it hits that much harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment