Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 243

So after this weekend and all the fun I had today seems almost boring.  But after yesterday it was so nice to relax today plus I was super relaxed from it.  I'm completely content though and perhaps that will last a while which would be nice.  Up through this weekend I've been really really horny as of late even if it hasn't necessarily come through.

I hope that this sticks for a while though because otherwise I'm just going to get super horny again very soon!  But it's nice to know that without cumming I can be completely satisfied.  I've made myself happy and so have other people without cumming, but it's always different.  Last night though I was just content and happy as if  I had cum but obviously hadn't.  And the feeling has continued through today which is wonderful.  But it means I haven't been hard much of the day which has made it interesting for my picture but a saft picture is nice as well from time to time. :)

It still fills up the cage when its a little chubby but soft.


No comments:

Post a Comment