FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! No that's not what is been doing all day...sadly. Instead I've been dealing with a lot of personal bullshit which on top of chastity has made for a very difficult day. While I'm typically good at compartmentalizing and letting things roll of my back and let things happen; sometimes I just freak out. And fortunately or unfortunately typically the way I get back to normal or something to that effect is jacking off. Oddly enough not even getting together with someone to play helps this. There is something about the self gratification and calming myself that just let's it go and allows me to put the stressor back in it's place. Today instead I had to try and force it back and that didn't work out so well. I never completely regained my focus and got the chance to come back to normal. Perhaps some additional time would have helped but most likely I would have dwelled on the problem longer not making any progress.
Instead I will have to wait for tomorrow to come and then I'll get back to normal. A good nights sleep is the only other thing that really helps me like a good old fashion wank.
Instead I will have to wait for tomorrow to come and then I'll get back to normal. A good nights sleep is the only other thing that really helps me like a good old fashion wank.
I know that my pictures lately have been less than exciting so it is my promise to you that by the end of this week I will gear up, pig out, or something exciting and take a picture of it for you all to add to your masturbatory aid files.
No comments:
Post a Comment