Another blah day in chastity though I might be getting some play later in the week which would be very nice for me. Though I will have to say I've had some odd feelings today that I've never noticed before. I was very horny all day long I could tell by my constant looking at porn and being on Recon and other various sites like it. I was just chatting people up and looking for something, but again at the same time not looking for anything.
It was weird in the respect that I was horny, but didn't really want to act on it because I was either lazy or just completely uninspired to have any fun. It was a very odd feeling like I was telling my boyfriend this afternoon, I wanted to give a blow job, but when it came down to it I didn't really want to put in the effort of actually giving one. I guess I just wanted the feeling of it. It was very odd to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment