Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 244

So perhaps it's just me and my fascination with chastity that I have been attracting other people interested in chastity and talk with people about it frequently.  I find that there are a lot of people who enjoy it for a variety of different reasons.  

I enjoy it because I really enjoy giving up control, and perhaps that's at the basis of everyone's desire who enjoys doing it.  But for me I derive pleasure from not having control over a part of my body.  While sometimes it's very frustrating, I enjoy it because I know that I'm given access to myself/pleasure when I deserve it or when he thinks it's appropriate.  I think for me having someone else control something I (and I think most people do) used to hold very close and thought was very personal.  I have realized it is much different than than.

I know people who have and are doing it because they simply find themselves jacking off too much.  I find nothing wrong with that obviously it gets more cocks locked up and I really enjoy seeing those.  I have to wonder what it is that makes people want to jack off that much.  It's a legitimate reason for locking up, but the psychologist in me wants know why they do it so much because that's how I am.  I pass no judgement, but it's what I do.

Other people do it for punishment, which I personally could not do. (Well I would but I would seriously hate.)  There is something about it that if I wasn't okay with it my self control would go out the window and I would be pulling out and jacking off.  I would have to have my PA locked in or something.  While yes I have been a part of denying myself for a very long period of time, I was a part of that agreement, but forced into chastity would be soo much more difficult.

Whatever reason you want, pick one and give it a shot.  I think it's fun and most people should try it because it is fun, but don't get in over your head.  It can easily be done!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I'm with you all the way on the excitement of giving up control. Don't know whether I could contract for it for a year, but you seem to be getting more sex in chastity than I am while out. (Envious sigh)

    ReplyDelete